3DMark (Steam Key) Global
3DMark is for gamers, overclockers and system builders who want to get more out of their hardware. With its wide range of benchmark tests, 3DMark has everything you need to test your PC’s performance.
- DEVELOPER: UL
- PUBLISHER: UL
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Reviews (0)
After you will buy 3DMark Steam CD Key we will email you the key As soon as possible. This is 3DMark Steam Key and can be activated (Globally).
For any Query or Doubt Message us on the chatbot at the right or contact us here
To contact us on WhatsApp click here
3DMARK (STEAM KEY) GLOBAL
The new 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware. With three all new tests you can bench everything from tablets and notebooks to the latest high-end gaming desktops. It’s the most powerful and flexible 3DMark we’ve ever created.
We designed 3DMark for gamers, overclockers and system builders who want to get the most out of their hardware. 3DMark is a complete PC benchmarking tool kit for those who are serious about performance. And it’s no longer just for Windows. With the new 3DMark, you can now compare your scores with Android, iOS and Windows RT devices too.
- The latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark.
- Includes three stunning tests for DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 hardware.
- Test everything from tablets to desktop gaming PCs.
- Compare scores with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
- Compete for the fastest PC on Steam with Steam leaderboards.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
- Run each test individually for faster benchmarking.
- Unlock the Fire Strike Extreme preset for extreme hardware.
- Explore your PC’s performance limits with custom settings.
- Use benchmark looping for stability testing and burning in.
- Get in-depth insights with interactive performance graphs.
- OS: Windows 10, 64-bit
- Processor: 1.8 GHz dual-core
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11*
- Storage: 6.9 GB space
- Please refer to the DLC pages for the system requirements for each individual benchmark test.
- * You can use 3DMark to test DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 compatible hardware, but you will need a DirectX 12 compatible video card to run all of the tests. DirectX 9 hardware needs Shader Model 3.0 support, 128MB video card memory and WDDM 1.1 drivers.
ACTIVATE WITH STEAM:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that you recieved from us and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam