9th Company: Roots Of Terror (Steam Key) Global
9th Company Roots of Terror is an action-oriented real-time strategy game based on actual events that took place during the Soviet military campaign in Afghanistan
- RELEASE DATE: 04/12/2009
- DEVELOPER: NOVIY DISK, LESTA STUDIOS INC
- PUBLISHER: STRATEGY FIRST
- GENRE: STRATEGY
- Reviews (0)
After you will buy 9th Company: Roots Of Terror Steam CD Key we will email you the key As soon As possible. This is 9th Company: Roots Of Terror Steam Key Standard edition and can be activated in any Country (Global).
For any Query or Doubt Message us on the chatbot at the right or contact us here
To contact us on Whatsapp click here
9TH COMPANY: ROOTS OF TERROR
9th Company follows the story of a ragged band of young recruits undergoing brutal training in Uzbekistan’s Fergana Valley and culminates with a bloody stand against the Mujahideen warriors on a nameless mountain top in Afghanistan. It’s the Battle of Thermopylae all over again: one Russian fighter against 10 Afghanis!
9th Company recreates in detail the events that took place during the last large-scale Soviet military operation. Few know the history: the 9th Company of the 345th Guards Airborne Regiment came under heavy fire on “Hill 3234” on January 7th, 1988. They managed to stop several attacks by an estimated 400 Mujahideen and Pakistani mercenaries and held their position for two gory days. The company lost 6 men, and the remaining 28 of the total 39 were wounded. Two 9th Company soldiers were posthumously awarded the Golden Star medal and the title of Soviet Hero.
- Warfare on two tactical levels: use the area operations map to choose your mission or explore 12 unique and highly detailed tactical maps of Afghanistan.
- Stunning 3D graphics and a spectacular physics engine guarantee a one-of-a-kind experience in destroying any mechanized unit or building.
- Merit reward and in-combat morale system for every character and advanced hit location system for mechanized units make tactical battles even more realistic.
- A complex system of tactical behavior and firepower control for mechanized infantry, assault, reconnaissance and special operations units. More than 80 different unit types.
- Nonlinear mission structure.
- System of experience gain the crew now become more and more experienced with every battle. A possibility of forming an elite military unit is available in requisition screen
ACTIVATE WITH STEAM:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that you recieved from us and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam