East India Company (Steam Key) Global
In East India Company, players will enjoy building the World’s most powerful trading empire & engaging in vigorous battles in both single player & multiplayer modes, all within a breathtaking cinematic game environment.
- RELEASE DATE:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
- Reviews (0)
After you will buy East India Company Steam CD Key we will Email you the key As soon as possible. This is East India Company CD Key and can be activated in any Country (Global).
For any Query or Doubt Message us on the chatbot at the right or contact us here
To contact us on WhatsApp click here
EAST INDIA COMPANY
Players will fight, manage, and rule nations from Europe to the Far East with eight nationalities to chose from: British, Dutch, French, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Spanish, and the Holy Roman Empire. Starting modestly, you will build your fleet, establish connections to far away countries, and keep the rivaling nations at bay. Choose from a wide array of ship classes, including a variety of transport and military vessels. Create diverse fleets and assign each of them specific trading routes. Control and upgrade well situated ports as you form your strategy for domination.
Conflicts and wars are inevitable. When hostile fleets engage each other, the spectacular naval battles are fought from a real-time tactical level. Devastating broadsides are fired with a deafening roar and cannon balls tear through enemy ships and their crew. For greater tactical depth, command your ship and give independent orders to each of your fleets. Fight against the other European powers to create a trading empire that will rule above all others in this groundbreaking strategy war game!
- Spectacular cinematic & epic naval battles
- 2 Command Modes: Give orders to all your ships in RTS or take the helm of a single ship in Direct Command-mode.
- Unique combination of war & trading
- State of the art diplomacy AI
- 8 playable nations: England, France, Holland, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Spain & the Holy Roman Empire
- Over 10 realistic ship types; from small sloops and cutters to East Indiaman and warships
- Realistic yet fast-paced naval combat
- Hire fleet commanders who will gain new skills & increase the abilities of your fleets
- Take over ports & protect your shipping routes to create largest trading empire
Multiplayer (Internet or LAN):
- Up to 8 simultaneous players
- Player statistics tracked on the EIC game server
- Several game modes with single & team approach
- Raise your ranking by thwarting your opponents
- Head-to-Head missions are a true test of strategic skill
- Use Military might to build your trading empire
- Command ships & fleets independently
- Wage war on the vast open sea
- Sink your rivals’ ship or board them to take control
- Hire fleet commanders to boost your fleet’s abilities
- User commander skills to give you an edge in battles
- Upgrade your ports with new buildings
- Buy & Sell goods
- Establish profitable trading routes
- Open diplomatic relations or declare War
- Negotiate tense political situation
- Lead the most powerful company in history
- Take over colonies & expand your empire
- Use well modeled diplomacy to exert your power
- Conquer strategic ports
- Accomplish missions ordered by your company or the Crow
- OS: Windows® XP
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible or better video card with pixelshader 2.0
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: approx. 6 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz dual core processor
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible or better video card with pixelshader 3.0
ACTIVATE WITH STEAM:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that you recieved from us and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam