Mount & Blade (Steam Key) Global
Calradia is a land at war, offering great riches and even greater dangers to adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil. With courage and a strong sword, an unknown stranger can make a name as a warrior. Free-form sand-box gameplay.
- RELEASE DATE: 16/09/2008
- DEVELOPER: TALEWORLDS ENTERTAINMENT
- PUBLISHER: TALEWORLDS ENTERTAINMENT
- GENRE: INDIE, RPG
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Reviews (0)
After you will buy Mount & Blade Steam CD Key we will email you the key As soon as possible. This is Mount & Blade CD Key and can be activated in any Country (Global).
For any Query or Doubt Message us on the chatbot at the right or contact us here
To contact us on WhatsApp click here
MOUNT & BLADE
Calradia is a land at war, offering great riches and even greater dangers to adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil. With courage and a strong sword, an unknown stranger can make a name as a warrior.
- Free-form sand-box gameplay. You are free to go anywhere in a world with more than a hundred unique locations including villages, castles and towns.
- Groundbreaking horseback combat.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting systems.
- Fight on horseback and foot using a vast variety of medieval weapons, each with unique characteristics.
- You can be anything from a lonesome adventurer to a commander of armies or an owner of villages, castles or towns.
- Sophisticated AI will challenge you in combat and in your strategic plans.
- Freedom to interact with hundreds of characters.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with at least 64 MB memory
- Hard Drive: 700 MB of hard disk space.
ACTIVATE WITH STEAM:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that you recieved from us and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam